14 June 2011

A proper celebration.

I love...
- A new(ish) restaurant transformed from an old jailhouse, also seen here
- Drinking from mason jars
- A dinner of chicken and waffles, quiche, swiss mac n'cheese, green beans, and corn bread
- Daisies
- Lemon slices sprinkled with sugar
- Southern hospitality
- Chocolate cake with RC cola flavored icing
- Secret gardens
- Red brick walls
- Any reason for a celebratory dinner date (even if you're simply celebrating the fact that it's dinner time).

Thank you, Proper, for delivering. You make me smile every time I visit. And you make me stuffed.

*The real reason? I landed a fall internship in the outreach development department of Carolinas HealthCare System! I did three cartwheels in my apartment out of excitement (it's been a tedious process). I would have probably done four, but I landed on the coffee table after the third one and hurt my toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment