11 June 2011

Con"graduations"!


Little sis is officially a high school graduate! We are proud. I celebrated for her with a peach bellini martini.

I'm pretty sure that she was still in preschool yesterday with her squeaky little toddler voice, so I'm not sure how this happened. I can't believe how fast times flies - it feels like yesterday that I was walking across that stage myself. Apparently it was over four years ago. In fact, I'll be walking across another one in a few months. I'll be moving back home for a while to save money, and she will be leaving. I'm sad. Who is going to sing with me in the bathroom every morning while I get ready? Caroline - promise me that you'll set aside one meal each week for a sister date and/or a family dinner.

I'm trying to picture myself with my big girl panties on - drinking coffee to stay awake in the morning, and wearing high heels to the office. I might even start reading the newspaper...

No comments:

Post a Comment