18 June 2011

Highlights from the week.

It's been a very stressful week, to say the least. I honestly can't remember the last time that I had an emotional breakdown due to school work, until a few days ago. Tests, papers, lab reports, quizzes, emails, internship finalizations, presentations, paperwork, and even more tests.

Let's just say this..

You know that you homework is too difficult when the all-knowing word processor "review" feature thinks that you misspelled half of your lab report. Thanks for you help, but Isocitrate Dehydrogenase IS a word! I promise.

I've valued every little bit of my free time throughout this entire summer school session. I spend most of it in the sunshine, for a little vitamin-D therapy. Studying outside. Patio lunch dates at Vidalia. Downtown strolling and window shopping. Green bench sittiin'. Farmer's market perusing. ENO hammock laying. Most of these things have become routine, and I just can't complain..

Boone summers are perfect. Temps in the low-mid 80s + beaming sun + cool breeze = happy girl. I can wear shorts and long sleeves and be perfectly content.

*Third picture from the bottom is my new bauble necklace, handmade from vintage beads found at  The Bead Box. I love it.
*Bottom picture is from a trip up to the top of Howard's Knob with my mom and her BFF, Kathy! I spy my tiny little yellow apartment through the trees :)

No comments:

Post a Comment