19 June 2011

Wedding fun.


There must be something in the water. I can't decide if I am simply getting older, or the typical age to get married is getting younger. Probably a mix of both. I am in my 20s. What?! Can't be. I still enjoy a good pop disney song from time to time and sleep with a stuffed animal. (Shhhhh. Mr. Scruffles was a present from Bud, so it doesn't really count).

Regardless, I made a list the other day (I love lists). I realized that I have atleast twelve close friends that are either engaged, or just recently got married.

Twelve. That's double digits, people. Granted, some of them are marrying eachother - but still, that is a whole lot of weddings. This weekend, it was Emily and Ace's turn to tie the knot. A month from now, my best childhood friend, Kelsey, is getting married. Another one of my favorite Kelseys is getting married in April. Also, my big sister from my sorority got engaged last week. I am a bridesmaid!! The list goes on and on, so it's a good thing I love weddings. I am excited for them all!

This weekend was such a good time thanks to the union of two lovebirds plus a REUNION with my best college friends. I miss them entirely too much. Also, thanks to mirror pics... but really, what did you expect from a girl that still listens to cheesy pop disney music? Please don't take me seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment