04 February 2013

Cookie Monster

Nutella-Stuffed Brown Butter and Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies from Ambitious Kitchen.

I saw a picture of these cookies on instagram Saturday night, and immediately decided to spend my Sunday morning waltzing down the isles of Trader Joes. I'm not sure which ingredient drew me in - Nutella? Swoon. Sea Salt? Always necessary. Chocolate Chips? Um... chocolate. Browned butter? A new favorite.

All of the above.


I'm not much of a baker - but when I decide to make something, I tend to act overly ambitious. These cookies sounded intimidating, but weren't nearly as time consuming or difficult as I thought (minus two torturous hours to let the dough chill). They were the perfect ending to our Superbowl feast of hot wings, pretzels and orange soda. Go Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment