16 February 2013

Red.

 
 
My family, friends, and handsome Valentine really showed me some love this year. Snail mail is one of my favorite things, and I received a few different cards and packages this week. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. While some might be cynical of the Hallmark Holiday, I happen to love it. Any excuse to eat an entire heart-shaped box of chocolate truffles.

Another high note of the week - Winter finally decided to show up! I haven't seen real snow since I lived in Boone, and I wasn't very happy about that. My poor little front-wheel-drive vehicle, on the other hand, was clearly confused. It was slipping and sliding the entire way back home after a quick outing this afternoon; an outing that I embarked upon after determing that it was definitely not going to snow today.

 
Kitties are even cuter in the snow, even when trying to run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment