02 October 2011

Amazing Maize Maze.


It's not fall unless you spend a Saturday afternoon lost inside a corn maze. I still remember the first time I experienced such a thing. I went to a birthday party and my team came in first place! I won a beanie baby.

Last year, Bud and I went to a fall festival on his side of town and attempted to brave their corn maze. Come to find, it was 3 feet tall and mostly dead. I.e. - easy to cheat because you could see (or jump?) right over the walls. Yesterday, we tried again at the Amazing Maize Maze. This time, it took us a full two hours to collect every puzzle piece and find our way out. After walking in circles for 100 miles, we were victorious! And proud.

Also, I broke out the boots and a scarf. Words cannot describe how excited I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment