03 August 2011

A work in progress.

In between the necessary bouts of pure laziness, I've been organizing my life, "post-college". I'm currently taking over 4 rooms in the house. I swear that not a total pack rat, although one might beg to differ.

It's been a slow process, but I've finally organized my belongings into piles: Keep forever, Keep in my bedroom, Keep for a future apartment/house, Keep because it might come in handy one day, Keep because it reminds me of my childhood, Keep packed away in the attic, Keep because I obviously have a problem, and... a "Giveaway...maybe" pile.

The only thing that is happily organized so far is my closet. I'm so thankful for better shelving! Welcome back, OCD.


I've also been lil-miss-fix-it lately. After I complete the long process of painting my bedroom, I have a headboard + nighstand to distress and an accent chair to recover. Lot's of DIY/thrifty finds/interior design posts to come!

Bedroom color is Benjamin Moore's "Woodlawn Blue". My pictures make it look white. Well, they lie. It's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment