29 July 2011

Fiesta!

After the scariest cab ride, like.. ever, we opted to stay within the touristy parts of Cozumel. The parts that are lined with souvenir shops that scream Viva Mexico!, and beach bars that pass out free sombreros. Mexico is colorful, sunny and eclectic with a side of sketchball...but we absolutely loved it all. 

Bud's sister and I did some shopping while he went Scuba Diving. I bought a whole bunch of straw things - an embroidered basket, a sun hat, and a tote bag. Those things, along with some turquoise jewelry and a few pieces of painted pottery. If you know me, then you know my obsession with trinket trays, bowls, mugs, cups, etc.

We soon escaped the sun under a big umbrella, looking over the crystal water. Then it hit me. Oh, hellooo paradise! Thanks for letting us join ya. How blessed we were to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment