28 July 2011

Highlights from Key West.


I'm not the biggest fan of Florida, but I will say that the state has some of the most beautiful sunscapes. I always pay close attention to the sky. I'm kind of obsessed with it. Florida's sky had my full attention every night (and I'm sure it would have every morning as well, if I had been awake to witness it).

Our first stop was Key West. The only bad part about a cruise is that you don't have enough time to fully explore the destinations! Aside from scorching hot temperatures and uncomfortable shoes, we had a wonderful half-day. My only regret is not trying their famous Key Lime Pie. What was I thinking?! The sun must have been playing with my mind because under normal circumstances, I would never pass up Key Lime anything. The sky and Key Lime Pie (that rhymes, btdub) are two of my most favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment