04 August 2011

Warehouse 2120.

I recently took a little trip to Hickory. One of my best friends just moved into a new apartment, and she needed a crafting buddy. Of course, I happily obliged. We spent the better part of Monday google mapping antique and thrift stores, while driving around town with our eyes peeled. Most of our stops were found on a whim, but we ended up with some great finds!

I get excited when I walk into a store and instantly feel inspired. It was love at first sight with Warehouse 2120. Picture an antique store that has already been sifted through - including upcycled finds that have been repainted, recovered, repurposed, etc. Although I'm still kicking myself for not getting the patchwork apron from the first picture, I still left with a few fun things (a wooden yellow beverage crate, and a vintage Sarah Coventry ring - adore).

Another thing I'm kind of obsessing over at the moment? Essie polish in Boathouse. Someone please call nailpolish addicts anonymous for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment