08 August 2011

Walking in a wedding wonderland.

Kelsey is getting married in April. As bridesmaids, Caitlin and I spent the day with her at Charlotte's semi-annual Bridal Showcase.

Side note* My day was made instantly when I walked into the Convention Center and who brushes past me? Joshua and Jay from Last Cake Standing! I watch way too much Food Network. I was much more star struck and excited than I should have been, considering I was probably the only person there that recognized them. We got a photo, but I look a little to creeperish to post it.


Completely unplanned, all three of us had on nearly the exact same thing - sundresses with a blue and white print. There is a reason we are best friends. Sorry the photo is in black and white; try to picture the matchy-matchy adorableness yourselves (I kid, I kid).

We walked around in circles, took goofy photobooth pics, admired pretty floral arrangements, witnessed a comedic fashion show, stocked up on coupons/wedding mags, and left with belly full of cupcakes. Basically, it was awesome. The perfect ladies day out! The pretty Bride-to-be got her hair did and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment