20 August 2011

Birthday post.


Happy 19th birthday to my mini me, although you don't really look a thing like me anymore. I love you so much, and I'll miss you while you're off in college. Probably more than you think I will. Promise me you'll come home and have sleepovers with me in my basement apartment. We can watch My Best Friends Wedding and lots of home videos, eat jalapeno cheetos, and pull all-nighters.


Caroline's birthday was yesterday. We ate so much birthday cake, and re-discovered the fun that is photobooth. Well, the lower quality PC version. Still, some things never get old.

We also had a big family dinner at Nakato, boyfriends included. Japanese food is one of my favorite things, but chopsticks will forever confuse me. We implemented them by stabbing our food until the waiter sensed our uneasiness and brought us forks.

Then, we stayed up really late and packed her life away. In about an hour, we'll be moving her into her tiny dorm room. I'll definitely be living vicariously through my sister's college experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment