21 August 2011

Tips.


I've been collecting quotes for as long as I can remember. I compiled all of my favorites - then printed them off, folded them up, and put them in a decorated mason jar for Caroline. There should be one saying to read each morning of her freshman year. A tip jar - "life tips". I'm cheesy. I'm alright with that.



"There's hope - It doesn't cost a thing to smile. You don't have to pay to laugh. You better thank God for that." - India.Aire

"Staring down the stars, jealous of the moon. You wish you could fly. But, you're staying where you are. There's nothing you can do if you're too scared to try." - Nickel Creek

"Faith slips, and laughs... and rallies." - Emily Dickinson

"If I had to live my life over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time."

" If you wanna hear God laugh, tell him your plans."

"Burn brightly, without burning out." - Richard Biggs

"Listen. Are you breathing just a little and calling it a life?" - the one and only Mary Oliver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment