18 August 2011

All around the Crown-town.


One minute, Bud and I were strolling beneath the skyscrapers, and the next we were snuggled on the couch watching re-runs of The Office. In both cases, we were taking full advantage of this week's cooler temperatures. Okay, so the mid-80s isn't exactly cool, but it was a great deal less sticky than it has been lately. Sometimes, we get in the car and drive around town for the simple sake of catching the breeze in our fingertips.

(If you know me well, you know that I have a serious craving for Fall to arrive). 

On Wednesday, we channeled our inner child and went to Discovery Place. What a fun date! We learned a world of new information about bugs, liquid nitrogen, and things that glow. Who remembers Astronaut Icecream? And why didn't I get any?!

*Oh, forgive me for sprinkling photos of Ricky throughout my blog. It could be much worse, I promise. I miss that crazy fluffhead when I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment