07 February 2012

Monkeying Around.


My life goal is to become a professional adventurer, but until then, I'll continue browsing millions of job inquiry sites in search of an entry level healthcare/wellness position. That is my excuse for the lack of blog posts recently.

It wasn't a big adventure, but we did have a little fun yesterday. Bud and I drove down to Columbia to visit the Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens! Again. Our third Zoo trip within the past two years and we're okay with that.

We somehow managed to choose the only fridgid winter day that we've had this year; completely unprepared might I add. I'm notorious for dressing the opposite of weather-appropriate, but you can't blame me with this warm winter. Don't get me wrong - we had such a fun time together. There were a total of maybe 7 families walking around, so we had free reign of each exhibit! This worked in my favor when I wanted to take a nap inside the aquarium (walking around in the cold is exhausting.. and well, cold), and linger with the Lorikeets.

I really love the zoo, especially THIS zoo because it is colorful and interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment