16 February 2012

I heart it.


I'll always be a sucker for Valentine's Day and all things lovey dovey, or really just any excuse to exercise my love of crafting. I dug through my paper drawer and pulled out every sheet that resembled a doiley, was pink, red, or covered in hearts. Crafting is serious business. The majority of my Tuesday morning was spent making cards, before Bud picked me up for our date!

Of course that date included a late movie. Of course I chose The Vow. Of course I cried my eyes out. (Of course Bud laughed at me.) Of course I'm going to buy it as soon as it comes out of DVD.

*It also included dessert from Amelies! Fruit tartlets, macarons, chocolate pastries, I could go on...

**Yes, that is a photo-a-day cat calendar. Valentine's Day kitty was so cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment