07 December 2011

No duh.


My parents are somewhat regulars at The Evening Muse. My dad is a talented guitar player, and has the best taste in music. John Gorka is a musician that I more than likely would never have heard of, nor have an ear for, had I not grown up with his CD playing in the background. He came to Charlotte last Wednesday, so we spent a family evening in NoDa. Before the show, we ate at a personal favorite, Cabo Fish Taco (SO good). Definitely a NoDa staple - if you've never been to Cabo, run! Go for dinner tonight. Especially if you like Southwestern-style food.

Also, if you love f.r.i.e.n.d.s. as much as Caroline and I do, you'll be pleased to know that the Smelly Cat Coffee House is real. And awesome.

In other news - these photos helped me come to the realization that my hair was way too long, so I got a hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment