13 September 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Nothing too exciting going on in my little blogspot this morning, other than the fact that I don't go into work until 1pm! Except, that little breath of fresh air doesn't really count. I have to stay until 9pm tonight.

Anywho, here is a little list of my latest favorite things.

Naturally, "making lists" is numero uno. Making happy lists help me focus on the good things in life. Well, they help me focus in general.

1. Making lists.
2. Maple and brown sugar oatmeal.
3. The off chance that I get to sleep in late.
4. She & Him - New Girl premieres Sept. 20th! Basically anything with Zooey.
5. Doodling. Next purchase - moleskin notebooks for said doodling.
6. Iced Nutella Lattes.
7. Watching the Gamecocks beat GA.
8. Anticipating everything "Fall".
9. Mustard yellow.
10. Love Poems by Pablo Neruda (available at Anthro).
11. F.r.i.e.n.d.s. playing non-stop on my TV.
12. Poladroid. It's like an app for your computer!
13. Hammock lounging.
14. Being blessed enough to have obtained such an incredible internship. Hello networking opportunities!


*Sorry, no photos today - because I am a working woman and the only things within my focal point are massive piles of papers and a notebook of messy handwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment