14 May 2011

Trader Joe's.

Call me a dork, but I could walk around a grocery store for hours - similar to the fact that I could walk around Target for hours. I should probably own stock in Target. Anyways, make it a whole foods-type store, and I'm a happy girl. Yesterday, I went to Trader Joe's, and boy do I love Trader Joe's. Their packaging alone makes me want to buy everything in sight. Also, because the entire store is jungle themed. Another also - they have really pretty flower bouquets at shockingly cheap prices, and you know how much I love flowers.

I left with only the necessitities: almond butter, blood orange soda, banana babies, granola, green tea mints, Luna bars, and dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds. See? Necessities, because I've decided that I can't live without dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds. They taste like raisinets, only better.

No comments:

Post a Comment