23 March 2011

Blueberry Mint Lemonade.


Thanks to Ray's Weather Station, we judge our weather based on golf balls Everybody knows what you're talking about if you say "it's a one golf ball kind of day", meaning "only for ducks and polar bears".

Well, today was supposed to be a THREE golf ball kind of day, meaning "worth taking a chance" and let's be serious - we take full advantage of three golf balls, because it's not an everyday occurance here in Boone The North Pole. Well, Ray was right (until around 2pm).

You're probably thinking, umm.. "worth taking a chance" sounds like it's cloudy and dark outside. It was  actually quite lovely out this morning, and I wanted to take a walk. Unfortunately, the skies took a turn for the worse and I got caught in a freezing cold, torential downpour. We are now under a tornado watch. Our weather is bi-polar.

Doesn't matter. I bought myself fresh daisies and the ingredients to make Blueberry Mint Lemonade. Why? Because I am making Spring happen, regardless of whether or not it wants to.

Blueberry Mint Lemonade is possibly the most refreshing (and most beautiful) drink that I have ever tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment