30 March 2013

Green.


I'm a little behind when it comes to documenting my Holidays. Tomorrow is Easter and here I am - posting pictures from St. Patrick's Day.

Instead of braving the uptown crowd for Charlotte's annual Pub Crawl, I did the opposite and baked a loaf of Irish Soda Bread. Very fitting for the Holiday. This was about to be the most productive part of my weekend, but then I realized that sometimes it's important to get out of the house. Usually, I dedicate my weekends to being entirely anti-social, as I catch up on the sleep that I missed during the work week. And of course, (un)necessary trips to Target.

On Sunday, we celebrated our half-Irish heritage with a Celtic festival at Latta Plantation. Beautiful Latta Plantation. I'm such a nerd when it comes to Historic sites, and anything cultural. It made me miss Scotland (and Ireland) so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment