14 August 2012

Sav.


Oh, Savannah. Charleston's "sister city" - that's probably why I feel such a connection with it. It was our first stop on the way to Tybee, and our last stop before heading back home. I'm a perfectionist that like things perfectly imperfect, if that makes sense? That's how I think of Savannah. Perfectly imperfect. It oozes charm, without trying too hard. It doesn't have to.

This weekend was wonderful - especially because Friday and Monday were considered part of it. Bud and I have had unsynchronized schedules for the past few months, so I was happy to have been able to spend a full 4 days with him. I'll admit - I could have bypassed the beach altogether, and stayed in the heart of the historic district. Forevah. What is summer time without the beach though? Tybee is great, because alot of people haven't discovered it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment