09 November 2011

November.

Our street is looking festive - the leaves are at the peak of their golden lives and they are so beautiful!

My parents have been in Asheville for the past few days, and I've had the house to myself. I have a terrifying fear of being alone at night in a big house, so I made Caroline come home for a sleepover. She just joined the same sorority as I did in college, so we had a craft night (which might have been my main motivator behind joining a sorority in the first place).

I also experimented with the culinary wonder that is a 3 minute mug cake, and it kind of worked! Except next time I'm only going to microwave it for 2 1/2 minutes and take out the egg. It was a little too cakey, and not enough fudgey.


Also, I realized that I make a trip to a craft supply store atleast once a week. Yesterday, Caroline and I found these little rose cabochons at Michael's and went nuts making a million pairs of earrings for Christmas presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment