09 September 2011

Unrelated happenings.


- I started working with CHS this week. The word INTERN isn't anywhere on my badge, and I was very excited about this. I went to the mall yesterday and "forgot" to take it off... just so people know that I mean business ;)

- I really love my cats. Oh wait, you already knew that?

- Listen to this song. The Civil Wars - Poison and Wine.

- Don't go shoe shopping right after wearing uncomfortable heels for 9 hours. Actually, don't wear uncomfortable heels at all. Do buy new shoes.

- Watermelon is 95% water, and only like 5% melon - meaning I can eats lots of it without feeling guilty.

- Iced nutella lattes are going to become morning ritual.

- 7am never fails to come too soon.

- West Morehead St. has a strip of cute, eclectic restaurants. Knowing this, I'm even more excited for my upcoming lunch breaks. I've already been to Savor. I had the most amazing Caprese Sandwich, and a cup of hot raspberry tea. Next up - Pinkys. Also, Burger Co. and Open Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment