01 September 2011

Good things from the week.


On Tuesday, I went to The Depot at Gibson Mill in Concord. My mom and aunt accompanied me, and helped settle my indecisiveness when it came to finding a decorative window for above my dresser. I think I'm going to put lace behind it. And that necklace holder? It's an old rake! Thanks, Pinterest, for the idea.

This week also included a trip to the farmer's market. I picked up some fresh vegetables and colorful flowers for my new blue ball mason jar - a gift from my Aunt Pattie!

I came home with two more bags of baby spinach. I've been drinking lots of Green Monster smoothies. Turns out, they aren't as scary as I thought they would be. Actually, I love them. The spinach flavor is faint. I suggest combining ice, milk, vanilla greek yogurt, 1.5 tbsp peanut butter, 1 banana, honey, and 1 cup of spinach.

2 comments:

  1. one) that smoothie sounds delicious - I am absolutely making it.
    two) I am seriously wearing the almost exact same outfit that you're wearing right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, too funny! Gotta love stripes. And the smoothie is delicious and healthy!!

    ReplyDelete