11 August 2011

Lately.

We've had some issues with Time Warner lately, due to "storm damage" that didn't occur until 3 days after the big storm we had. Our internet was down for a few days. I'm pretty sure this was a sign that I had surpassed the healthy limit of staring at a computer screen. Therefore, Bud and I decided to go camping with Caitlin and her boyfriend. More about that to come!


Other things of interest (some pictured, some not):

1. A curious kitty.

2. 7$ Goodwill chair, purchased in Boone! I took off the muddy brown top fabric, which revealed this brown and blue damask print. What crazy covered it up in the first place? It even matches my new wall color. No re-upholstry needed! What are the odds?

3. Caroline's favorite dessert (Mocha Brownie Trifle) that tastes just like my favorite dessert (Tiramisu).

4. Caroline and I checked out Metrolina Expo's antique and collectables show this past weekend. The heat prevented us from walking around more than an hour, but I still found a cool vintage embroidered foot stool.

5. Breathe right strips are my new best friend, but they are painful to take off your face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment