26 August 2011

Lately I've been really boring.


Summer is coming to an end, meaning I can no longer justify the days where I stay in my pajamas until 5pm and take naps in the hammock swing outside my window. Sometimes I forget that relaxing and being lazy are two different things. I don't understand why I am more lively, energetic, and productive during the cooler seasons, but it's true.

In other exciting(?) news:

I have managed to make more trips to Target than necessary. I bought two embroidered placemats and plan on turning them into pillows! I promise my entire bed isn't yellow.

DVR has been my BFF lately - which scares me. I'm not one to watch much television, but thanks to my sister - we are both obsessed with Big Brother. As in.. we've come very close to purchasing the live-feed online. We heart Jordan and Jeff. (Jordan has an App shirt, so she should automatically win).

Oh, and this whole house has been listening to lots of Hanson. Stay tuned, I'll post a playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment