08 July 2011

Lately.


Buried my nose into my roommates "text book" from her study abroad trip to Italy. Title? Italian Cuisine - Food and Wine. Jealous.

Went around town collecting business cards, tshirts, and bumper stickers from my favorite spots in Boone. One day, I'll start and finish my college scrapbook.

Made a long list of everything Bud and I want to do before leaving our little mountain town.

Re-discovered my love for big sweatshirts and leggings, thanks to chilly summer rain storms.

Molten nutella pancakes for dinner. Need I say more?

Cleaned and packed up my room with a little help from Simon and Garfunkel, Jackson Browne, and Elton John. (And my sweet mom who drove up!)

Jackson Browne - Here Come Those Tears Again

Thanks to my talented, guitar playing father - I knew the words to this song by the time I was 4. He has the best taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment