12 March 2011

A lovely day, a lovely city.

One part of me desperately wants to live in this beautiful city, and another part wants to keep it my "second home". I can't imagine growing accustomed to it's uniqueness. Actually, I can't imagine that being possible..

We started the day off right at Charleston's Cafe. I ordered a banana burrito with peanut butter, honey and walnuts. Bud opted for southern eggs benedict. I'm guilty of judging a restaurant by it's cover, ehh.. atmosphere. Charleston's Cafe did not disappoint. It was charming little hole in the wall, delicious, and right down the road from my aunt's house. Content with full bellies, we spent the rest of the day exploring and admiring the cobblestone streets, hidden gardens, floral window boxes, and cotton candy colored houses downtown. Maybe I'll rethink that first statement I made, because I could easily re-live this day for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment